Buying a home is an exciting time in your life. It’s a major endeavor that can yield deep and lasting rewards. But enjoying a successful real estate transaction requires knowledge and experience.
In 2015, the National Association of Realtors (NAR) reported that the typical homebuyer searched for 10 weeks and viewed 10 homes.
In an age of incredible technology and convenience, it’s easy to forget that searching for a home (even online) is hard work. (NAR reports that potential buyers searched for a REALTOR® after 2 weeks of online home searches and 88% of homebuyers ultimately purchased their home through a REALTOR®). Whether you are a first time homebuyer or a veteran buyer, making the smart move of choosing a REALTOR® is your first step to ensuring that your new home/community meets your needs.
I am an Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR) and a Military Relocation Professional (MRP). I understand homebuyer’s perspectives for those moving across town as well as making that military move across the country. I’ve purchased 6 homes and 2 investment properties myself. More importantly the ABR and MRP designations are earned after showing an established track record, with proven experience in representing the concerns of homebuyers. Additionally, I am also a Certified Negotiation Expert through the Real Estate Negotiation Institute, so as you proceed through the buying process just know that I will work very hard to get you the best possible price/closing cost concessions, etc for your new home.
You can rely on my expertise for:
- The Big Picture: Understand your home buying goals and review market conditions from the whole city perspective, the more defined area in your search and then honing down to the subdivision
- Get the Financing You Need: help you make smart financial decisions and select your best mortgage option
- Choosing a Lender
- Loan Pre-Approval Process/Letter
- Home Matching: Help you find your perfect home that matches all four of your home buying fundamentals:
- Lifestyle Needs and Desires
- Mortgage and Financial Analysis
- Market Value Assessment
- Cost Analysis
- Selection, Offer and Negotiation Process: screen and view homes that meet your personalized criteria and to use expert negotiation strategies to help you buy your ideal home at the best possible price.
- Closing Process: expertly and systematically conduct final review of the property, identify additional negotiation opportunities and coordinate timelines, communication and documentation with all related parties necessary to successfully complete the transaction.
- And, most importantly keep the process smooth and hassle-free.
Give me a call (210-867-5511) and, together, we will make your REALTY dreams a REALITY for you.